Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Versace Kind of Affair


Last week, my boss, the VIP/PR Coordinator of the West Coast, went to NYC to help at the launch party for the Versace for HM collaboration. I wasn’t asked to go along with her, so I stayed in the LA office and made sure things were running smoothly.

That same week I had rehearsals for Willow as well as interview preparations for Deloitte. Did I forget to mention school? That was thrown in there somewhere.

Needless to say my stress level hit new a high.

We just had the pre-party for the line on Friday at the Versace boutique in Beverly Hills, and everything was gone in the first fifteen minutes. It was a fun event and I met a lot of great LA fashionistas, stylists, and bloggers including Caroline, who writes for The Daily Truffle

No comments :

Post a Comment