Friday, April 26, 2013

The ORG Spring Camp 2013

About two weeks ago I was invited to teach at The Organization's Spring 2013 Contemporary Camp. I was honored to be included in the eclectic lineup of industry and community powerhouses:

The ORG Spring Camp 2013 Flier
Established in 2010, The ORG is a junior team that participates and performs in various competitions in the dance community. What makes The ORG so unique is its dedication to philanthropy. It hosts workshops and dance camps throughout the year benefitting different charities; all the proceeds of The ORG Spring Camp 2013 went to Equality Now.

I was struck by the level of professionalism with which David Nguyen, The ORG's director, and the staff ran the entire event. From start to finish I felt as if I was a part of a well-oiled machine. There was a pre-class briefing, an in-class music supervisor, and even a post-class gift bag!

My class!
Here is the class footage that The ORG staff recorded and edited together, and this is another edited video that I put together for my own channel:



Thank you so much to everyone who came and danced with me, and a huge thank you to The ORG and David for having me! 

No comments :

Post a Comment