Monday, February 15, 2016

Mood Mondays - Episode 15: "Pure" by Ginger Brooks Takahashi and Mirah Yom Tom Zeitlyst

I've always been in love with the song, "Pure" by Ginger Brooks Takahashi and Mirah Yom Tom Zeitlyst. There is something very soothing and grounding about the way the beat intertwines with the singer's voice. I didn't have a clear concept videography wise for this episode, but Selina and I collaborated on creating the space once we figured out what I would be doing movement wise. We deliberately started off in darkness, and I thought it'd be interesting to direct my movement to the light ball since it was such had such a strong visual presence in the shot: 


Episode 15: "Pure" by Ginger Brooks Takahashi and Mirah Yom Tom Zeitlyst
Mood: Mellow
Location: Koreatown
Videographer: @selinaruthe

No comments :

Post a Comment